Unlock Your Potential: Elevate Your Business Analyst Skills with ChatGPT!
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT WILL CLOSE ON MONDAY, November 13, 2023 AT 6:00 P.M. ARIZONA TIME ZONE/MST
5:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. Arizona Time Zone (7:30 p.m. EST - 10:00 p.m.)
- 5:30 – 6:00 Professional Networking
- 6:00 – 6:30 Welcome, Chapter Update & Mission, Guest Panel Speaker Introductions
- 6:30 – 7:30 "Unlock Your Potential: Elevate Your Business Analyst Skills with ChatGPT!" with Sheri Myrick and Rachel Clark
- 7:30 – 8:00 Additional Q&A if needed, Job Share, PDM Schedule, & Social Networking time permitting
Overview of Presentation:
Event Description: Join us for a transformative Professional Development Meeting tailored specifically for Business Analysts like you! In today's dynamic business landscape, staying ahead requires continuous learning and adapting to new technologies. That's why we've designed this event to empower you with the latest tool in your arsenal: ChatGPT.
Event Highlights: Use ChatGPT to increase your productivity and adaptability by enhancing your Business Analyst underlying competencies!
- Enhance Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving: Discover how ChatGPT can assist you in core competency areas such as creative thinking, visual thinking, conceptual thinking, systems thinking, decision making, learning, and problem solving to help you improve your analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Behavioral Characteristics: Learn how to harness ChatGPT to improve core behavioral characteristics to increase your effectiveness to meet business expectations, efficiently perform tasks, and improve trust with your stakeholders.
- Business Knowledge: Leverage ChatGPT's vast knowledge base to deepen your understanding of business knowledge and best practices in which your business analyst work is being performed to create more effective solutions.
- Communication Skills: Explore how ChatGPT can help you to craft written communication, such as emails and documentation, to ensure that you are communicating effectively to your stakeholders for optimal understanding.
- Interaction Skills: Improve interaction skills to better relate, collaborate, and communicate business analyst information concepts, ideas, or issues with different stakeholders using ChatGPT to help select the appropriate visual or written approach to improve stakeholder engagement.
- Tools & Technology: Practical demonstration on integrating ChatGPT into your workflow to support productivity, including the selection of the right tools and technology to model, document, and manage outputs to share for collaboration, documentation, and requirements.
This event is your opportunity to supercharge your skills, streamline your workflows, and become a more productive and effective Business Analyst. Don't miss out on this chance to elevate your career to new heights with the power of ChatGPT!
In this webinar you will learn how to:
- Understand what ChatGPT is and how to use this technology as a tool to increase your productivity
- Learn how Business Analysts are using ChatGPT to enhance their Underlying Competency skills to be adaptable Business Analysts
IIBA Knowledge Areas:
- Underlying Competencies
Rachel Clark, ASU Enterprise Technology - Security, Business Analyst Holding a Master's in Business Administration from Louisiana State University-Shreveport and a Bachelor of Science in Economics from Arizona State University, Rachel Clark embodies a spirit of lifelong learning as she advances her knowledge with a Cyber Engineering degree at the University of Arizona. In her role as a Business Analyst at ASU's Enterprise Technology team, Rachel leverages her Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Google Analytics expertise to craft innovative solutions. With a specialization in process optimization, she serves as a catalyst for efficiency and innovation in the critical areas of cybersecurity and governance.
Sheri Myrick, ASU Enterprise Technology - Web Services, Business Analyst Sheri currently serves as a Business Analyst (BA) at Arizona State University (ASU) within the Enterprise Technology team with a focus on Web Services. Her journey in the realm of being a BA began at Procter & Gamble (P&G), where she held various roles in data analytics and honed her analytical skills. Those experiences allowed her to develop a keen understanding of data-driven decision-making and the importance of leveraging data for business success. She is committed to contributing to the professional development of others and to advancing the field of business analysis. Sheri formerly served on the IIBA Phoenix Chapter Board as the VP of Programs. She is an ASU Certified Spark Facilitator and has been a guest speaker and moderator for ASU’s Organization Excellence Community of Practice internal events. She is also an ASU Accessibility Liaison with a dedication to ensuring that the projects she works on as a BA continue to keep Accessibility top of mind.
A special message from your board: Once registered, the call details will be sent before the event. Please make sure you enter your email address upon registration. If you have any questions please reach out to the firstname.lastname@example.org. We will continue to have valuable speakers to support our chapter!!
NOTE - To register for this event as a 'Member' you must be signed into the Chapter website. If you are an IIBA Member and this option is not enabled for you, in the page menu above, click on SIGN IN and sign in using your IIBA credentials.