Professional Development Meeting - Forget about Project and Requirements Metrics! Product Metrics Is Where It's At! with Angela Wick
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT WILL CLOSE ON MONDAY, MAY 9, 2022 AT 6:00 P.M. MST
5:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. Arizona Time Zone (8:30 p.m. EST - 11:00 p.m.)
- 5:30 – 6:00 Professional Networking
- 6:00 – 6:30 Welcome, Chapter Update & Mission, Speaker Learning Objectives & IIBA Knowledge Areas, and Guest Speaker Introduction
- 6:30 – 7:30 Forget about Project and Requirements Metrics! Product Metrics Is Where It's At! with Angela Wick
- 7:30 – 8:00 Q&A, Job Share, PDM Schedule, & Social Networking time permitting
Overview of Presentation:
As a BA or PO, the most critical piece of the "How do I add value?" puzzle is rooted in understanding the metrics that track the customers behavior with the product, the Product Metrics! Defining, understanding and facilitating the team in making the metrics on customer behavior changes a reality is where the value truly gets delivered. Whether you work on Project, Product, Features, Enhancements or bug fixes; getting the customer impact and behavior changes defined and implemented successfully is where great business analysis truly stands out! This applies to Agile, Digital transformations, DevOps, and even traditional project environments.
IIBA Knowledge Areas:
- Business Analysis Planning & Monitoring
- Strategy Analysis
- Underlying Competencies
- Learn about what product and customer metrics are and why they are so important to analysis.
- Discover the steps to use in your analysis to ensure the leaders, stakeholders and teams are all aligned to deliver real customer and end user value.
- Learn how these steps cultivate leadership buy in, team clarity, and end user change management.
- BA or PO, that work on Project, Product, Features, Enhancements or bug fixes.
Angela Wick is passionate about modern analysis practices! She is the Founder and Principal Trainer: BA-Cube.com - Hundreds of BA-Cube members! She is a LinkedIn Learning Author/Instructor (1Million+ Learners). Angela is experience working with 100s of companies (Fortune 500, Gov, Startups) building their analysis and product ownership practices with 20+ years of hands-on experience doing business analysis and product ownership work.
Angela is also on the Lead Author Team, BABOK v3 Core Team. She is an Expert Reviewer on IIBA's Agile Ext to the IIBA BABOK, on PMI's Guide to Business Analysis, and on PMI's Requirements Management Practice Guide. Angela is also the author of the ebook Agile Product Ownership: Maximizing The Role and Accelerating Success, of the ebook 3 Agile BA Myths We Need To Challenge, of Career Models chapter in IIBA’s Managing Business Analysts book (2012), and of the industry’s first agile analysis survey (2019).
A special message from your board: We value every participant's health and want to continue to offer valued PDMs as we go through this extraordinary time together. Once registered, the call details will be sent before the event. Please make sure you enter your email address upon registration. If you have any questions please reach out to the firstname.lastname@example.org. We will hold PDM’s online until we feel that it is safe to resume in-person events. We will continue to have valuable speakers to support our chapter!!
NOTE - To register for this event as a 'Member' you must be signed into the Chapter website. If you are an IIBA Member and this option is not enabled for you, in the page menu above, click on SIGN IN and sign in using your IIBA credentials.