Driving Value with Analysis presented by Brady Kahn, CBAP, CSPO
Please join us for a fun, interactive session that starts with basic Business Analyst concepts and builds on them with BABOK Knowledge Areas while illustrating their applications and contrasting the Knowledge Areas with multiple perspectives, notably Agile and Project Management.
- Defining Business Analysis
- Analysis in Product Development
- Improvement Through Planning Horizons
- Application of Planning Horizons
- Analysis in Projects and Processes
- Contrast 3 analysis areas with Project Phases & Tasks
- 3 Analysis Areas with Recurring Tasks
- Tying Agile, Analysis, and Project Management together
Brady is the creator of Agile maturity efforts at Transact Campus Inc with active multidisciplinary experience as scrum master, product owner, business analyst, and project manager. His 7 years of servant leadership with Scrum teams in the US & Czech Republic facilitates delivery of innovative cloud hosted products for NFC mobile credential, payment solutions, class attendance, and physical access control.
Brady dedicates his career to helping people use technology that improves the higher education experience while achieving better business outcomes. That dedication originates from his background in technical support and software testing at Arizona State University as well as Blackboard Inc in Phoenix. Brady currently lives north of Atlanta where he volunteers with the local International Institute of Business Analysis chapter as a certification instructor and mentor.