Professional Development Meeting - How to Turbocharge Your BA Career in a Hybrid World
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT WILL CLOSE ON TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 14th, 2023 AT 6:00 P.M. ARIZONA TIME ZONE/MST
5:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. Arizona Time Zone (7:30 p.m. EST - 10:00 p.m.)
- 5:30 – 6:00 Professional Networking
- 6:00 – 6:30 Welcome, Chapter Update & Mission, Annual General Meeting (AGM), Guest Panel Speaker Introductions
- 6:30 – 7:30 How to Turbocharge Your BA Career in a Hybrid World with Rich Gee
- 7:30 – 8:00 Additional Q&A if needed, Job Share, PDM Schedule, & Social Networking time permitting
Overview of Presentation:
We are excited to present nationally-renowned high-performance coach Rich Gee for our February PDM! Rich has been asked to share his advice and has been interviewed by the New York Times, Wall Streed Journal, CNN, Forbes, and the Today Show.
What you will learn:
- Understand key behaviors to get people to notice you and how much you impact your organization.
- Learn how to interact with important decision-makers successfully (with examples!)
- Be more assertive and professional without feeling like you're begging or selling yourself.
Rich Gee is a high-performance coach, author, podcast host, and professional speaker. He works with current and emerging leaders to make a shift from a simple goal and turn it into action - to build upon each success and have more fun during the process. Rich is one of the nation's leading High-Performance coaches with over 24,000 hours of coaching and speaking engagements. He's one of the few coaches with locations in Stamford, CT, New York City, and New Haven, CT.
A special message from your board: Once registered, the call details will be sent before the event. Please make sure you enter your email address upon registration. If you have any questions please reach out to the firstname.lastname@example.org. We will continue to have valuable speakers to support our chapter!!
NOTE - To register for this event as a 'Member' you must be signed into the Chapter website. If you are an IIBA Member and this option is not enabled for you, in the page menu above, click on SIGN IN and sign in using your IIBA credentials.